We Define Success
The house of Fendi was launched in 1925 by Adele and Edoardo Fendi as a fur and leather shop in Via del Plebiscito, Rome. Since 1946, the five second generation sisters (Paola, Anna, Franca, Carla and Alda) joined the company. Karl Lagerfeld joined Fendi in 1965 and became the creative director for fur and women's ready-to-wear (launched in 1977). Silvia Venturini Fendi, daughter of Anna, joined in 1994 and is the creative director for accessories and men's lines. Since 2001, Fendi became a multinational brand and a member of LVMH group.